Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Laidback Tuesday

Technically it's already Wednesday, but I'm still on Tuesday time. On Tuesdays, I babysit my 6 month old nephew from about 7:45a to 12:30p. My youngest is 7 months old, so I think Tuesdays give me a small taste of what it might be like to have twins. That being said, Tuesdays are also a BUSY day for me. Seems when one goes to sleep the other wakes up, when one starts eating the other wants to eat, and of course, when one cries the other one starts in too. So, crazy Tuesdays. Well, not today! Today I'm most thankful for the easy going attitude the babies had. They seemed to be content with whatever it was they were doing all morning. Even my 2 year old managed to stay out of trouble for most of the morning! Everyone was laidback enough that I was able to create this blog after breakfast. "Yeah!" for happy babies.

No comments:

Post a Comment