Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Harder Than I Thought?

I think this venture is going to be harder than I thought. I definitely need the accountablility to focus on positive thinking, and so far it's working. I spend all day thinking about what I'm most grateful for...I love that! However, I can see that overcoming my "I'm too tired to blog" laziness is going to be the challenge. Oh, well. I'll just have to push myself to do it, or start ending my day earlier :)
Today, I am most grateful for my youngest sister. She is always so busy, yet she never ceases to give of her time to me. She came over to watch the kids so Jube and I could go on a date and have "us" time. I didn't even ask her. I mentioned my babysitter dilemma and she jumped at the opportunity to bless us. Thank you. Since Jubal is still under the weather all we did was take care of some errands, but it was nice not to have to drag the kids along. Plus, Melanie (who was the only kid still awake when she got here) got the added bonus of  "Auntie Bonding Time". Suprisingly she didn't milk it too much. I got a call asking if Mel could stay up past bedtime to hang out some, and since I know they're time together is special I said yes. When I got home about 40 minutes later, Mel was already asleep in bed and my sister said that while they were playing Mel said "Well, I should probably go to bed. I have to get up early you know." Too funny. She is always begging us to stay up late!

No comments:

Post a Comment