Sunday, January 16, 2011

Laid back Saturday


Well yesterday was super laid back. I mentioned that Jubal and Malachi went to get hair cuts and they both came back looking really good :)

He was so well behaved!

After. Isn't he just the cutest?!


Malachi is so adorable when his hair is trimmed and you can really see his face. We just spent the day putzing around. Melanie stayed the night with Grandma & Grandpa, so it was just me and boys for the first half of the day. Grandpa Dean came by and picked up Malachi and took him and Melanie to play at the McDonalds playland (with their own food snacks, of course) Jubal and I took the opportunity to go shopping at Sunny Farms, which is not something you do with 3 kids. Anyone who's ever been there knows that store is not laid out well for the volume of traffic they have. You can barely get 2 carts down the aisle...and some aisle's you can't! Was nice to shop leisurely there. Got lots of good salad makings and also the ingredients for Tom Ka Gai. I'm super excited to try making it. Jubal LOVES it and orders it everytime we go out to Thai. We'll see how it turns out. All in all, another great day and I think the grateful highlight was how much love Malachi showered me with yesterday. He just adores me! I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment