Thursday, January 13, 2011

I'm more committed than I look

Well, it would seem that due to my lack of posts lately that I am not as committed to this venture as I may have seemed. Half true. I have been great about thinking in a "grateful" light, but I'm not so great at posting every day. Once again, it's time to play catch up.

Monday 10th - extra late start for Mel at school today due to snow and ice. Very thankful we live within  walking distance and that Mel got to hang out at home with us for an extra hour. Was looking forward to my Monday night "me" time, but was a little short sticked because of snow. Did however get to do some shopping without kids...who doesn't love that?!

Tuesday 11th - Super tired. Marcus is not sleeping well at all due to teething. Tuesdays are babysitting day. Had my nephew plus my own two boys all morning. Boys were great though and I was able to do some crafting for niece's upcoming birthday. High of the day? Watching Despicable Me as a family and finishing b-day present for niece. Two thumbs up!

Wednesday 12th - Jube took Marcus for part of the night. Poor man is SUPER tired, but I am SUPER grateful for the sleep. Thanks honey. Wednesday date night. Woo-Hoo. Spent the day cleaning house and patting myself on the back about it. Whole day was perfect! In general, just thankful for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment