Sunday, January 9, 2011

Dropping the ball already.

Crap. I'm barely a week into the new year and I'm already falling behind. Didn't blog for 2 days! I realize though that this won't be the last time, so I'll just accept that raising 3 kids is enough of a chore by itself and I won't always be able to post. Kind of worked out though because my Fri, Sat, Sun thanksgiving is that I am most thankful for this Fri, Sat, & Sun. It was SO relaxing. All in all just a fantabulous weekend. Jubal and I hardly ever have a weekend with nothing to do, not that we really had nothing to do, but we had so few committments. It was wonderful. I got the boys' room cleaned and organized, designed a quilt for their beds, took Mel to a doll club meeting and went to a friends birthday party. Not "nothing" but certainly not the kind of things that lead to stress. And the icing on the cake...SNOW. Yep, snowed for most of the morning. It just makes everything seem more peaceful and makes it so much easier to do nothing. Aaaah. Hope we get another stress free, movie watching, nap taking weekend soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment