Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Always behind :)

Well here I am playing catch up again. I keep telling myself "You better blog before you completely forget last week and everything great about it." So, here I am to tell you that last week was just wonderful. So many great things happening all week, but the icing on the cake and my absolute FAVORITE thing of the week! The top of my thankful list: (drum roll please)....

Rocking Malachi to sleep in my arms!!!! He's just getting so big. We snuggle all the time, but I haven't had him curl up on my chest and fall asleep since Marcus was born (at least!). It happened during the eleventh hour of the week too. It was Sat. afternoon, and after it happened I just came out beaming to Jubal telling him how great it felt, and that it was definitely at the top of my grateful list for the week. He's such a handful sometimes that it really feels good to just enjoy him in the quiet, without all his chatter, "cool" punch moves and "YeeHaw" kicks :)

Other noteworthy grateful things:
CRAFTING!!! So much accomplished last week. I'm just kicking craft butt and taking names. I love that I'm making progress on my never ending project list. I made both of the kids cowboy vests, and they are so cute. They each have matching cowboy (or cowgirl in Mel's case) hats. I will have to post a picture, but today's frustration happens to be that the camera is missing. Oh, well.
Also finished making my phone areas organization board and coordinating wall pockets. Super cute.

Let's hope this week is just as productive.

No comments:

Post a Comment