Tuesday, April 19, 2011

It doesn't get any better....

Yesterday was absolutely fabulous!!! What I would consider to be my perfect day. I can't stop thinking about how grateful I am for yesterday and all that happened. Okay, I know you're just itching to know why it was so perfect....it just was :)
Jubal has started his 4 10hr days instead of 5 8s, so he was home yesterday, and Mel has late start at school every Monday. The day just started out on the right foot, with everybody home and no on in a hurry. I think a good start goes a long way because the day just kept on that path and went smoothly. Jubal and I even managed a nice hour long nap on the couch!!! Just a no-stress kind of day filled with: naps, candle shopping with my daughter Melanie, Running Club (for Mel), play time outside (for Malachi), BBQ for dinner!! and Mel's play practice ended on time. Woo Hoo. Hurray for Monday!! Let's see if the rest of the week can measure up to Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment