Monday, March 28, 2011

Almost missed it!

Aaaah. Technically I did miss it, but I thought that since today is only Monday, I am not too far into a new week to not blog about last week.
Last weeks things worth being thankful for:
My favorite for the week is probably the Johnny Bregar concert we took the kids to on Sunday. It was our official "Family Day" for the month and we spent the day on Bainbridge Island. First we went to the concert at a cafe there and then had a "picnic" lunch in the car as we drove around trying to find the Discovery Kids Museum. It had moved locations and I was using an old address, so it took a little while, and some driving in circles, but we finally found it. The kids played for over 2 hours and all fell asleep on the drive home. Such a fun day!!!
Honorable Mentions:
Girls Crafting Night, recovering and putting to good use the cork board I've been storing while also organizing all the paper crap on my kitchen counter!, finally making it to JoAnn's Fabric store (and spending too much money, I might add), Mel's spring break officially starting on Friday, and all around good "home" time with the kids :)

No comments:

Post a Comment