Monday, February 21, 2011

Crabby to Fabby

Well maybe not completely fabulous. In fact if you asked my husband, yesterday probably never got fabuous, but that's more my fault than anything. I woke up way to early and couldn't seem to shake my crabby attitude. As I was getting ready to turn in for the night I thought to myself that there was surely nothing I was thankful for that day...but wouldn't you know it, I thought of something. My super bad attitude and crabby outlook forced me to take the boys out of the house becasue I just couldn't handle being inside anymore. Once I got the two boys loaded in the car I had to think of somewhere to go. It was cold, but it wasn't raining so I opted for the park. I figured Malachi could definitely burn some energy. Marcus is too little to have any real fun there but I thought he might enjoy the swings.
 Boy did he! He loved it, and it turns out it was the part of my day I was most thankful for.


 If I hadn't been so crabby to begin with I might not have taken him...not that I want to make a habit of crabby days. Just goes to show that even the yuckiest of days has a bit of glitter in there somewhere.


Super cute aren't they?!


No comments:

Post a Comment